Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Santa Fe High School Senior - Ryan

This was such a fun session! I don't get to shoot too many high school senior boys and whenever I do, I'm always worried that they are there under protest and won't really be in to it.  Ryan was such a good sport and I think these images definitely captured his personality!!! We did the "Street Walk" session walking around downtown Galveston and went to some of my favorite spots as well as found a couple new ones!  After the urban shots we drove down to the Beach on Galveston's West End and got some family shots also (but that's a whole other post).  Comments are always welcome and appreciated...







Contact me if you want me to capture your unique personality and 
have a fun, stress-free photo shoot in the Galveston area!
Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography
www.ginahickmanphotography.com
Galveston Photographer, Senior Photography, High School Senior Portraits, Santa Fe, Dickinson, Hitchcock, League City, Friendswood, Alvin, Pearland, Texas City, La Marque, Kemah, Seabrook, Webster, Clear Lake, Houston.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs