Monday, May 10, 2010

Introducing Miss Kristen | Dickinson High Senior Photographer

I'm so behind on blogging these Senior sessions! So I will just start with the most recent... 

I had the pleasure of getting to know Miss Kristen during her recent shoot with me in Galveston.  She had decided on the location/street walk shoot and I must say, we found some pretty amazing spots and she just looked simply beautiful in every one!!!! I had such a hard time narrowing down the images for her and Mom to review, I swear she looked great in almost every single image!!!  Gorgeous eyes, a beautiful smile and a super sweet personality....look out Mom and Dad, I'm sure you will be chasing away lots of boys (if you aren't already)!!!

Here are my favorites from her session:
Comments are certainly welcome and appreciated :-)

Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography
Galveston Photographer, Galveston High School Senior Photography
Galveston Boudoir Photographer, Santa Fe, Dickinson, Texas City, 
League City, Clear Lake, Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland, Houston, Kemah, Seabrook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs