Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautiful Curls - Galveston Beach Baby Portrait

I got to photograph this adorable little girl on the beach on the West End of Galveston recently and just fell in love with her curly hair and sweet face!  She was so full of energy (she is 3) and kept her Mom and Dad super busy.  We got some fun shots (she liked jumping) and some posed family shots too - I will post those later but wanted to share this one today :) Her curls reminded me so much of my youngest daughter Morgan who had a head full of curls herself!!!!!  She straightens it now almost every day so I never get to see those bouncy curls any more, sniff sniff!

Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography
Galveston Photographer, Galveston High School Senior Photography
Galveston Boudoir Photographer, Santa Fe, Dickinson, Texas City, 
League City, Clear Lake, Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland, Houston, Kemah, Seabrook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs