Monday, September 13, 2010

Couples Engagement Shoot - Urban Galveston Photography

This shoot was too much fun!!! Tim and Marcella have been my neighbors for almost 4 years now and they are finally tying the knot in October!  We have become close friends and I was so honored that they let me do this engagement session for them.  They have chosen to do the "Reception Book" that will include approximately 25-30 of their favorite images and space for the Wedding/Reception guests to answer questions about them and write in great advice for making their marriage the best it can be!!!  They both had great ideas during the session for making it fun and their personality definitely shines through.  We did the Galveston Urban shoot Saturday morning and then Saturday evening they rode the Harley up and down our street a few times while I captured some fantastic shots of them in their biker attire!  Thanks guys - I can't wait to see the finished product on display at your Wedding!!!  Here are some of my favorites from the Session.  Please feel free to leave comments, I would love some feedback!
 
Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography
Galveston Photographer, Galveston High School Senior Photography
Galveston Boudoir Photographer, Santa Fe, Dickinson, Texas City, 
League City, Clear Lake, Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland, Houston, Kemah, Seabrook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs