Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Things I LOVE about Schlotsky's

Schlotsky's is most definitely my favorite sandwich shop... and there are at least 10 reasons why!




  1. Chipotle Grilled Chicken Sandwich, yumm yumm! I get this ALMOST every time I go....
  2. Jalapeno Chips - the kettle baked kind are just heavenly with a sandwich...
  3. Broccoli Cheese Soup - seriously, does anyone make a better broccoli cheese?....
  4. Baked Potato Soup - my 2nd choice if someone else ate all the broccoli cheese....
  5. Greek Spinach Salad - when I'm trying to be good....
  6. Pepperoni Pizza or the Chicken Pesto Pizza - when I'm willing to be bad....
  7. The Bread....sandwich bread, pizza bread, sourdough bread, wheat bread, jalapeno cheese bread!!!
  8. There is a Scholotsky's just THREE MINUTES from my new house....
  9. They NOW SERVE CINNABON!!!!
  10. Did I mention CINNABON???????


So today, just to "try it out" I drove-thru and ordered a 6-pack


of Hot Delicious Cinnabon Rolls


and even though it was mid-afternoon, I decided to share one with Miss Morgi...


of course she had to wait until after I took about 20 photos of it... but doesn't that look G-O-O-D???




I even let Daisy have a little nibble...





She is such a little beggar!!! But Morgi and I couldn't finish the huge Cinnamon Roll between us anyway, so a couple nibbles shouldn't hurt her girlish figure!


Did you enjoy my reasons I LOVE Scholotsky's? I hope I didn't make you too hungry!


Oh, by the way,


YES the Cinnabon Rolls are FABULOUS!






Contact me if you want me to capture your unique personality and have a fun, stress-free photo shoot in the Galveston-Houston area!
Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography

Galveston Photographer, Senior Photography, High School Senior Portraits, Newborn Photos, Boudoir Photographer, Family Photography, Santa Fe, Dickinson, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Alvin, Texas City, La Marque, Hitchcock, Seabrook, Kemah, Webster, Clear Lake, Houston, GISD, SFISD, CCISD, SFISD, DISD, FISD, TCISD, LMISD, HISD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs