Saturday, January 1, 2011

Adorable Sisters {League City Photograper}

This shoot from a couple weeks ago was simply a blast!  I photographed these 2 sisters right before Christmas last year and their Aunt Amanda brought them to me again this year - I just love repeat clients! Clients for Life is my goal, I really enjoy getting to know the kids and catching up with them when I see them.  We went for the outdoor session this year and their cute camo outfits worked perfectly for this location, beautiful Helen's Garden in League City, Texas.  Since our weather is pretty mild, it actually looks like Fall in these images instead of December, doesn't it?  Here are some of my favorites, feel free to leave comments, they are always appreciated!





I can't wait to see what we come up with for Miss Alexus and Miss Ashley for their 2011 photo shoot!

Cheers!
Gina Hickman
www.ginahickmanphotography.com
www.etsy.com/shop/ShopGinaKay
League City Children's Photographer, Galveston Family Photography, Kemah, Clear Lake, Houston, Dickinson, Santa Fe, Friendswood, Alvin, Pearland

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs