Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Adorable Toddler | Urban Galveston Photography

This adorable little guy is Jayce - I've been photographing him since he was in his Mama's tummy!  This shoot was for his 1-year old session - we did some in studio then took him outside and let him run off some of that toddler energy that is never-ending!  He was so curious and wanted to look at everything.  He also carried around his little stuffed doggie and the adorable shot on the bottom left is one of my favorites when he gave it a kiss....How sweet!  Look at those precious big brown eyes!


Contact me if you want me to capture your unique personality and have a fun, stress-free photo shoot in the Galveston-Houston area!
Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography

Galveston Child Photographer, Senior Photography, High School Senior Portraits, Santa Fe, Dickinson, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Alvin, Texas City, La Marque, Hitchcock, Seabrook, Kemah, Webster, Clear Lake, Houston, GISD, SFISD, CCISD, SFISD, DISD, FISD, TCISD, LMISD, HISD

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it's great that you've become a part of this little boy's life by photographing him since before he was born :) We have a pair of photographers who we go to all the time and they've captured my daughter since she was still learning how to crawl! I think it's such an amazing job to have :)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs