Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Itty Bitty Brochures

I haven't yet shared with you my newest business card, it's called an "Itty Bitty Brochure" and I think the name fits perfectly!  It folds up to the size of a regular business card but when you open it up it's a 3 panel piece that lets me include lots of photos on the front, inside, and back!  I geared this towards my high school senior customers because they are so much fun. When they come to my studio in Galveston and we do the "Street Walk" session, I know we are going to have a blast! Quick changes into different outfits and walking around downtown Galveston to capture them in alleys, on stairways, and in front of grafitti walls, and just finding unusual locations that complement their outfit choices is so much fun to me!!! I sincerely enjoy getting to know them and creating senior portraits that capture their unique personality and interests.  Let me know what you think!




Cheers!
Gina Hickman
Gina Hickman Photography
www.ginahickmanphotography.com
409-256-9116
Galveston High School Senior Photography, Location Photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs