Monday, November 1, 2010

Wonderful Wines and 5 Random Facts about Me

I've been enjoying some wonderfully yummy wines over the past few months that I just had to share!



Quick disclaimer....all the corks above are not from the past few months!!! Past few years maybe :)


The wines I just recently discovered are "Malbec" and are mostly from Argentina.  I've always been a white wine drinker and usually turned up my nose at the offer of any red wine. "No thank you, I don't drink reds".  But someone told me that I really should try a Malbec and I'm glad that I did! To me it seems lighter than a Merlot. I still can't even smell or try a Cabernet but maybe I'll get there someday! I even like to decorate in my home with wine decor.... (but that's another post).

5 Random Facts About Gina
1. I had Shirley Temple curls as a little girl.
2.  I moved around a lot as a kid and went to 4 different schools in the 3rd Grade.
3. I have 2 tattoos (but plan on getting more)!
4.  I'm a Leo.
5.  I love to collect Amberina and Ruby glassware.


Cheers!
Gina Hickman
Gina Hickman Photography
www.ginahickmanphotography.com
409-256-9116
Galveston Photography, Children's Photographer, Fine Art Photography, Boudoir, High School Seniors, League City, Dickinson, Clear Lake, Webster, Seabrook, Friendswood, Alvin, Pearland, Kemah, Houston, Texas City, Santa Fe, Hitchcock

1 comments:

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

I knew all except about the tattoos! I'm not usually a red wine drinker either. If it is dry or has a strong taste, it's not for me!!

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs