Monday, November 29, 2010

Miss Lucy ~ Newborn Baby Portraits ~ League City Photography

I am so excited to share these adorable images from my shoot today with little Miss Lucy!  She is just 10 days old and cooperated wonderfully with me and her Mommy to get a variety of looks for her Newborn Photography session. Going to my client's home for the newborn session really provides a service to the new parents so they don't have to travel with the baby and also helps the baby be more relaxed in her own comfortable surroundings!

Thank you so much Charmel & Wayne for letting me "play" with your beautiful new bundle of joy!  I couldn't stop smiling and giggling during the photo shoot because she was just so precious and sweet!!!

Contact me if you want me to capture your unique personality and have a fun, stress-free photo shoot in the Galveston-Houston area!
Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography

Galveston Photographer, Senior Photography, High School Senior Portraits, Santa Fe, Dickinson, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Alvin, Texas City, La Marque, Hitchcock, Seabrook, Kemah, Webster, Clear Lake, Houston, GISD, SFISD, CCISD, SFISD, DISD, FISD, TCISD, LMISD, HISD
 

1 comments:

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Isn't that the most adorable pictures ever????? How sweet! I know they will be buying a whole lot of pictures!

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs