Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't Forget Your Christmas Cards!!!

I'm sure you've already thought of this....right??? Well if not, and you need a friendly reminder.... Don't forget to order your Photo Christmas Cards this year!  It's November 8 and you don't have much time!!! If you had a photo session this year and want to use one of your images for your 2010 Christmas Card, please let me know by November 30 so we can choose a design and I can get them ordered for you. I have many designs to choose from and you can get 5x7 flat cards starting at $45 for a box of 25 and 5x7 folded cards starting at $60 for a box of 25. 


Why send a generic Christmas Card that you know is just going to get tossed right into the trash??? When you send a professionally designed Photo Christmas Card, everyone will want to keep it!


Here is a sample of some of the cards from 2009






If you haven't done a session this year, there is still time for that too, but please hurry...don't procrastinate and wait until the last minute (like I do)!!!


Contact me if you want me to capture your unique personality and have a fun, stress-free photo shoot in the Galveston area!
Cheers!
Gina Hickman
409-256-9116
Gina Hickman Photography

Galveston Photographer, Senior Photography, High School Senior Portraits, Santa Fe, Dickinson, League City, Friendswood, Pearland, Alvin, Texas City, La Marque, Hitchcock, Seabrook, Kemah, Webster, Clear Lake, Houston, GISD, SFISD, CCISD, SFISD, DISD, FISD, TCISD, LMISD, HISD

1 comments:

bj said...

Hi, Gina..thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll come again. I am going to follow you so I can see your pretty photos.
xo bj

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - all of you are very much appreciated!!!!

 
© Gina Hickman Photography
CoffeeShop Designs